Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Janine!!

On Monday I was preoccupied waiting for some particular work that I originally wanted to post. It didn't come through so I didn't think I had anything to post.
WHAT WAS I THINKING??
See how happy my son looks in this picture?
It is because of one thing and one thing only, and that is his lovely girlfriend that is with him, the famous hurry-up-and-be-my-daughter-in-law Janine!
On Monday it was her birthday and I totally forgot to give her a shout out here!
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JANINE!!!!
Thank you for being such a Blessing in my son's life.
I could not ask for a more wonderful future daughter-in-law.
So hurry up, Eric, and get married already so we can all be blessed!! ;)
Much love to you, Janine!
Carol

2 comments:

.::dionna::. said...

If this was Facebook I would be pressing the "LIKE" button right about now!!

Happy Birthday Sister!! LOVE you! ♥

janine said...

aww I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I am the one who is blessed to be apart of your family! Love you guys always!