Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Forest


You can't see the forest for the trees.
A well known phrase that I never thought much of except that I thought it would match this quick sketch.    ;)
Actually, once this pic did make me think of that phrase I thought about what it meant and was surprised that such a well known phrase that I didn't think much of matched myself so well.
This morning I had a horrible morning, not for any good reason other than the fact that I often get so bogged down in little details, specifically things that bug me, that I miss the big picture, like how much I really do have to be grateful for.
Sometimes I wonder about myself.
Am I the only one that thinks like that?
Is it just me that can be so crazy?
I guess I could look at that big picture again and see that, even though that part of my personality can get me in trouble, it is also the same part of me that can see to little details that do matter, and can make a positive difference.
I guess that's as good a way to look at it as any.
So long as I keep on that journey toward Peace.
'Til later,
Carol B.

No comments: