Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Baby Boy!

Today my baby turns 25! Dude! You are a quarter of a century old! Ha Ha!
I am writing this at almost 6:30 in the morning, the time he was born 25 years ago.
Whew!
To all moms out there, you know it is hard to believe.
All the cliches are true when you say it seems like yesterday.
He was supposed to be born on the 4th of July, and instead, here he comes, five weeks early!
He was only 4 lbs, 15 oz!
And 37 hours of labor, which I will not let him forget, and here it is in print, for all to see!
But he was worth it.
As you can see, he has become a handsome young man, who is maturing into an honorable, respectful young man, more so everyday.
When he was in high school, we hit a lot of rough spots, but he is back to the wonderful person he started out to be.
I am so proud of him.
He is working hard, has a wonderful girlfriend, the hurry-up-and-be-my-daughter-in-law Janine, and I know he has a wonderful future ahead of him.
My Blessings to my Baby Boy.
I love you, Eric.
Love,
Mom

No comments: