Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Spring Necklace

Here is another necklace I made:

I just love the colors! The beads remind me of a beautiful spring day.

I am not showing it full length because when I take pictures like that it doesn't come out as clear, but it measures about 19 1/2 inches, including clasp.

What I now need is a model that can wear my jewelry while I photograph. But my son's girlfriend Janine is not here all the time, and my daughter is here even less, and I think my son and my husband would make horrible models, so forget that!
I'll figure something out.
Meanwhile, til I open my Etsy shop again, if you are interested in something give me a holla! You can write me at CarolBDesigns@gmail.com. I intend for my prices to be very reasonable.
'Til later,
Have a beautiful Spring Day!
Carol B.

No comments: