Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Learning to Take Better Pictures!

Yowie, zowie!
I'm finally learning to take better pictures of my necklaces!
Still have a lot to learn and more practice to get even better pictures, but there's a definite improvement.
I got a request from someone to make a necklace with a brown color scheme, so here is the necklace, with matching earrings;




I really think it's beautiful.
I'm having a great time learning all I can about being more creative with my designs. Soon my pictures will be good enough so I can finally start up my Etsy shop again.
By the way, I want to give a shout out to Lorelei Eurto. I recently discovered her site and wrote to her asking for help with taking pictures and she answered back immediately and was so generous with information that was a great help. Go check out her site. She has gorgeous jewelry and her videos are a crack up!
Thanks to all who have given me such encouragement!
'Til later,
Carol B.


No comments: