Friday, July 18, 2008

Look how pretty!


This is my latest painting that I just finished today.  Isn't she pretty?  I really like her.  It's called "Love is in the Air."
I am still working on how to get a good picture.  Sometimes the photo doesn't come out as clear and beautiful as I would like it to.  I would like to show you how beautiful the painting is. 
I have been working hard to be faster in my painting, as well as learning how to do things on my blog.  I still have a lot to learn and a lot of things to add to this site.  What I am really looking forward to is getting prints of my paintings so that I can finally put up my Esty Store.  I am still debating on whether to have my work printed up in a print shop or whether to invest in my own printer.  Investing in the kind of printer that would do high quality prints and its upkeep is very expensive, but some people have been telling me that it would still be worth it. What do you think?  If you have done one of the two, what is your experience? 
Have a beautiful, peaceful weekend!
Carol B.

No comments: