Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Me and My Family


I used to be a teacher, so I know saying "Me and My Family" is not proper, but since I am no longer a teacher, I can say it however I want!
Anyway, here is that "group" picture I told you about on my last post that I took of my family when we were out enjoying the day on Saturday.  It includes my mother, father, daughter, son, my son's girlfriend, and my husband and myself.  
Can you guess which one is mine? 
And no, it's not the one with the hairy leg!  (I always shave).
Til later!
Carol B. 

3 comments:

Annette said...

Are you the one on the top in the dark flipflop?
That is my official guess!
Anni

Carol B. said...

Actually, Anni, that is my daughter. I am the one on the bottom, with the cute red toenails and silver thingies on my sandals!

noodle and lou said...

That's the one I thought you were:)

Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog Carol!!! I love your paintings and I saw where you love Project Runway...ME TOO!! I absolutely adore that show!! What did you think of the 1st episode? Little boring with all the tablecloths...huh!?

Happy weekend to you! xox...jenn