Monday, August 4, 2008

Be Brave

Be Brave.
Again, it has been almost a whole week since I have last posted.  As you might have read on my posting for July 28, I was going through a really crucial time.  It is often times when I am on the brink of a huge breakthrough that I freak out and want to back away.  
This post is dedicated to the many wonderful people with such a kind heart that helped pull me through.  What would I have done without them?  Who knows.
The first thing I will do is to give notice to these wonderful artists who were quick to come to my rescue. They are Lulu, Suzan Buckner, Amy Sullivan, Tammy, and Julie.  Go check out the sites of these wonderful women who are not only amazing artists, but who obviously have the kindest hearts, and that, my friends, are what real people are all about. 
These women told me over and over again to Be Brave, because I could do it.  The loveliest words ever.  
This post and this painting is dedicated to these wonderful artists that know what true beauty is all about.  It is also dedicated to anyone else who would read these words who might be unsure or in despair in any way.  May these artists, these words, and this painting let you know that you are not alone, and that you, too, will come shining through.
Be Brave.
With love,
Carol B.

2 comments:

SUZAN BUCKNER said...

thank you! You are wonderful! Don't forget it!!

Amy Gethins Sullivan said...

Thank you Carol! You lifted my heart today :).
I am going to add you to my blogroll, if you don't mind.
I want to watch all the wonderful things that you will be doing.
Amy