Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Crafty Chica in L.A.!

Yowie, zowie!  She's here!
Kathy Cano-Murillo, aka the Crafty Chica is in Los Angeles for her Spread the Sparkle Tour!
She is promoting her new craft products line which I told you about earlier this month.  She will be stopping by at various Michael's Craft Stores throughout California.  
Last night she was in San Diego.  Tonight she will be at the Michael's in Glendale, located at 219 N. Glendale Ave. near the Glendale Galleria.  She will be there from 6:00-8:00 pm. to sign books and I think she is going to do a craft project.    You can go to her website or her blogspot for more info.
Kathy is one of my all-time heroes, My Lady of Inspiration, so you bet I am going to be there.  I suggest if you want to meet someone truly inspirational, who has courageously given her all to live The Art Life, then come on down tonight (Tuesday night) and show Kathy your support.  Come say hi, and check out her stuff.  She has so many great things you'll have a hard time deciding what to buy!  I know I did!  
She's only going to be in the L.A. area tonight, and then she moves on up towards northern California, so don't miss this great event!
Hope to see you there!!
Carol B.

No comments: