Monday, April 19, 2010

Following Her Dream

Here is my hurry-up-and-be-my-daughter-in-law, the lovely Janine.
As well as working, she has been in her local community college, making her way through the academic world.
She has tried out a few ideas to see what she wanted to major in, and then she did what it takes so many of us way too long to do; she followed her heart.
Janine has such a love of animals, and she did the perfect thing; she saw what it was that she really had a passion for, and she has decided to become a veterinarian.
I am so happy for her. How many of us wish we had discovered what she discovered at such a young age. I know she has made a choice that will allow her to keep her spirit at peace, through times that are challenging, as well as those that flow with ease.
I wish you all the best, Janine, and you know you have family everywhere that is rallying around to support you.
God Bless you in following your dream.
Love Always,
Carol B.

No comments: